On June 28, the Normandy catering business meetings will take place at the Hub expo and congress in Louviers, open free of charge to all restaurateurs.
This day is an opportunity to register for many individual appointments in order to:
- Develop business contacts
- Meet key players in the supply of local and regional products
- Promote short circuits
17 individual appointments of 15 minutes, spaced 5 minutes apart.
The program of the day
- 9 a.m.: welcome
- 10 a.m.: start of business meetings
- 12:30 p.m.-14 p.m.: lunch break
- 14 p.m.: resumption of business meetings
- 17:30 p.m.: end of meetings
From 13:30 p.m. to 13:50 p.m., you can also attend conference workshops such as Sustainable food, at the crossroads of the challenges of the quest for meaning and price.
How to participate ?
Follow the link to register and choose by June 11 the entities you want to meet.
How do I get to Hub Expo?
Address: 26 avenue Winston Churchill 27400 LOUVIERS
Who to contact for more information?
- Guillaume LEBON
- Local food project manager, Department of Agriculture and Marine Resources
- Phone: 06 74 93 41 41 - email@example.com