In our newsletter of May 15, 2023, the tourist office told you about 2 means (training and educational tours) to improve customer satisfaction. Prescribers of the destination, book your place for our pre-season educational tours and discover the territory thanks to our field visits.
Tuesday, June 27, 2023 – the keys to advice during your stay
So that your teams (permanent and seasonal staff) can best meet the expectations of your customers, the tourist office is organizing a discovery day of the destination on Tuesday 27 June.
What can I visit in the surroundings? What to do with children? It's raining, can you recommend an indoor activity?
Placed under the sign of conviviality, this day is also an opportunity, in addition to discovering the territory, to forge links and create synergies between tourism players.
In the program :
- Morning "theoretical training on knowledge of the destination" from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the village hall of Houlgate.
- Afternoon "initiation to climbing ou archery" from 14 p.m. to 16 p.m., supervised by the Croquan de Houlgate (be careful, the number of places per activity being limited, registration is compulsory). Recommended attire: jogging and sneakers.
For those who would be registered for the day, we invite you to bring your packed lunch to extend our discussions.
End of June and beginning of July – free visits to local museums
4 dates to visit the 4 museums of our territory independently: the Merville Battery, Pegasus Memorial, Villa du Temps retrouvé et Maison de la nature et de l’estuaire (nature and estuary interpretation centre) .
- Monday June 26: Pegasus Memorial Museum. Open from 9:30 a.m. to 18:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 30: Villa du Temps regained. Open from 11 a.m. to 13 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 18 p.m.
- Tuesday July 4: House of nature and the estuary. Open from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 18 p.m.
- Friday July 7: Battery of Merville. Open from 9 a.m. to 30 p.m., last entry at 20 p.m.