Our markets are unique and a real treat for all the senses. Let the atmosphere of these places, often steeped in history, put colour in your eyes, the fresh sea air in your nostrils, the valuable advice of our producers in your ears, delicious textures on your taste buds and high-quality products in your hands. An ode to the 5 senses awaits.
The region's year-round markets
Where ? Place du marché
- Covered: all year round: all year round, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 13 pm
- Outdoors : all year round, Wednesday and Sunday from 8am to 13pm
- During the school holidays in Zone C, every morning
Covered: all year round: all year round, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning
Outdoors : Thursday morning
During the school holidays, every morning
Where ? Place de la république
- Medieval covered market: Saturday morning
- In summer, on the marina, Monday morning
Where ? Place de la plage
- Covered: all year round: Thursday and Sunday morning
There is also a market in Dozulé, Place du Monument, all year round, Tuesday morning.
You won't find anything fresher! Head to Dives-sur-Mer fishing port to stock up on fish and seafood from our coastal waters, directly from the fishermen selling their catch there every morning (depending on the weather).
The region's night markets
In summer, towns such as Cabourg, Dives-sur-Mer or Merville-Franceville-Plage host night markets. Visit our social networks or our to learn more about the night markets. In summer, towns such as Cabourg, Dives-sur-Mer and Merville-Franceville-Plage hold night markets. Check our social networks or our news page to find out more about the night markets.