Fans of beautiful places and refinement, you will fall under the spell of this superb authentic house, ideally located on the famous square of Beuvron-en-Auge, one of the most beautiful villages in France.
You will stay in an exceptional setting, a real "postcard" of Normandy visited by thousands of people each year.
At the start of the famous cider route, Beuvron-en-Auge is the pride of the region, a bucolic village and unique in its kind with its typical architecture of the Pays d'Auge.
The house dates from the 19th century and has had several lives, notably that of a "pharmacy" at the beginning of the last century.
It took 15 months of restoration to transform it into a warm and cozy place to live, combining "old and contemporary".
It is with great pleasure that the owner Edith now offers it to all those who wish to spend a few days, a weekend, a week, with family or friends.
The Harmony house can accommodate up to 12 people.
- A large living room with open kitchen, large living room, dining area
- 3 double bedrooms with large bed (hotel quality)
- A dormitory of 40 m2 with 6 beds (hotel quality)
- 3 bathrooms with shower and wc
- A beautiful private terrace of 25 m2 for lunch, dinner, rest in peace and out of sight, near the stream and the birds
- A carefully chosen tableware in accordance with the place
- A large plancha
- A laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- A water softener
- Internet by fiber, TV
- A bluetooth speaker
- Games for children and adults
- Visit of the village, flea markets, art gallery, soap shop...
- Hiking, biking, horse riding
- The sea at 15 min, the highway at 10 min
- Visit cider houses, tasting ciders and calvas, local products
- Route of the cider route
During the week or in "Last Minute" if available, possibility to rent only:
1 double bedroom for 2 people
2 double bedrooms for 4 people
3 double bedrooms for 6 people max
1 double bedroom and the dormitory for 6 people max (2 adults max and 4 children max)
French, English, Spanish