To better welcome you, inform you and make you want to discover our multifaceted territory, the Normandy Cabourg Pays d'Auge tourist office is committed to brands and labels.
Classification in category 1
Since 2018, the Normandie Cabourg Pays d'Auge inter-municipal tourist office has been classified in Category 1, the highest French distinction for tourist offices. This ranking is awarded following compliance with some forty mandatory criteria concerning our premises, tourist information, staff training, etc.
Our commitments to our visitors:
- an easily accessible information space
- free and reliable tourist information
- answers to your requests all year round
- a permanent reception service by staff trained in at least 2 foreign languages
- the supply of tourist maps and information guides in paper or digital format
- a trilingual website, dedicated and adapted to the consultation of reliable and up-to-date information
- a qualified offer from our area of expertise
- access to partner accommodation availability
- consideration of your satisfaction and immediate processing of your complaints
Click here to learn more about the category of tourist offices.
Tourism Quality Mark ™
Since the merger of our 5 tourist offices into an inter-municipal tourist office in 2017, Normandie Cabourg Pays d'Auge Tourisme has been committed to the Qualité Tourisme ™ brand to always offer you more satisfaction and guarantee you professional service.
Our commitments to our visitors:
- a warm welcome
- trained staff
- personalized information
- a range of entertainment for young and old
- various editions
- an up-to-date website
Click here to find out more about the Qualité Tourisme ™ brand.
Famille Plus label
Drawing on its experience with three labeled resorts (Cabourg since 2007, Merville-Franceville-Plage since 2013 and Houlgate since 2014), the Normandie Cabourg Pays d'Auge inter-municipal tourist office makes every effort to offer visitors a complete family offer. and diversified.
On November 15, 2021, the objective of extending the label to the whole territory was achieved!
Our commitments to families:
- a personalized welcome
- entertainment for all ages
- young and old: to each his own price
- children pampered by our professionals
- activities for young and old to enjoy together or separately
- all shops and services at hand
There are around a hundred labeled socio-professionals who also accompany us in this collective approach to guarantee an exceptional stay with the family!
Every spring break, discover Family Plus Week : an event that celebrates the label by offering a multitude of activities and entertainment for the whole family, and by highlighting the service providers carrying the Famille Plus label in the area.
Tourism & Disability label
Only the Cabourg office has been awarded the Tourism and Handicap label (since 2009 for motor disability and 2014 for the 3 other types of disability: hearing, visual and mental). Renewed in 2020, the label intends to be extended to all offices this year.
The commitments of the Cabourg office:
- 4 disabled spaces less than 50 m from the reception area
- easy access to a PMR reception terminal
- provision of tools to facilitate advice during the stay: magnetic loop, dictaphone, slate
- loans of adapted tourist brochures (in Braille, in large print, simplified)
- wheelchair loan
- presentation documents of the territory adapted to each
Find all the information relating to the reception of our visitors with disabilities on our dedicated page.
Click here to learn more about the Tourism and Handicap label and discover the holders of the label.
Our offices in Cabourg, Houlgate and Merville-Franceville-Plage are marked Accueil Vélo.
This brand guarantees a quality welcome to our cyclists thanks to the following services:
- provision of a connecting cycle route between the tourist office and the cycle route taken
- bicycle parking lot
- drinking water point and toilets near our information offices
- display and provision of a 3-day weather report, accommodation, nearby bike repairers and rental companies, and emergency numbers
- provision of a bicycle repair kit, an electrical outlet for recharging electrical materials
The Dives-sur-Mer and Beuvron-en-Auge offices also offer the repair kit as well as the mandatory display.
Click here to find out more about the Accueil Vélo brand and discover the list of brand owners.