It is at nightfall, in July and August, that the sky of our territory crackles and sparkles with a thousand and one colors. Find without further delay the many moments which, with your eyes turned towards the Norman sky, will leave you dreaming for the year 2022!
Fireworks of July
- Wednesday July 13, Dozulé, avenue Michel d'Ornano, around 22:45 p.m.;
- Thursday July 14, Dives-sur-Mer, marina, around 23 p.m.;
- Sunday July 17, Cabourg, beach in front of the Casino around 23 p.m.;
- Wednesday July 20, Houlgate, beach around 23 p.m.
- Saturday August 13, Merville-Franceville-Plage, beach around 22:45 p.m.;
- Monday August 15, Cabourg, beach in front of the Casino around 22:20 p.m.;
- Sunday August 20, Cabourg, conflagration on the beach, around 21:45 p.m.
The other fireworks of the territory
Apart from the summer season, another time will also make your eyes sparkle during the year. It takes place in February during Cabourg romantic capital, an event that celebrates Valentine's Day with fireworks under the watchful gaze of lovers.