Saturday June 24, come and celebrate romanticism on Place Vermughen in Beuvron-en-Auge on Romantic Night. A national event organized by the Les Plus Beaux Villages de France label, and jointly coordinated by the town hall and the Normandie Cabourg Pays d'Auge tourist office.
From 18:30 p.m. to 22 p.m., one of the Most Beautiful Villages of France offers you a romantic getaway for a country evening:
- local aperitif offered
- jazz music atmosphere
- soul and French varieties by Paul-Arsene Houet on piano and Laïka on vocals
- ambulatory show the Poetic Clique
- roses given to the ladies
- romantic dinner
- shopping in boutiques
- Photo souvenir
An unusual moment not to be missed on the Place Michel Vermughen.
5 special offers offered
The restaurateurs of the village square of Beuvron-en-Auge offer you their menus or romantic and rural suggestions.
1. Le Pavé d'Auge: gourmet restaurant, cozy atmosphere and refined meal
Chef Adrien and Solène suggest:
The dish “Veal sweetbreads roasted in butter, button mushrooms, parsley and walnut praline.
- Starter/main course or main course/dessert €58
- 02 31 79 26 71- email@example.com
2. Le Café Forges: traditional restaurant and cooking over a wood fire
Special menu (valid Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 June):
- Gazpacho, mackerel in white wine, stuffed mussels
- Grilled piece of beef for 2 people
- Heart of Neufchâtel and salad
- Roasted apricots with honey and sorbet
- €31 per person drinks included with a cocktail, Huppé rosé wine, Domaine Malavieille, coffee
- € 25 per person excluding drinks
- 02 31 74 01 78
3. La Piazza: Italy on your plate in Beuvron-en-Auge!
Antoine concocts succulent heart-shaped pizzas cooked over a wood fire.
Suggestion: La Foresta with fresh cream, mozzarella, arugula, coppa, parmesan
- 15.50 €
- 06 30 15 67 24 – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Antoine & Lucil: cozy and relaxed atmosphere with chic and bohemian decoration.
Lucil is preparing a love bowl for you: falafel, salad, carrot, grilled eggplant, radish, cucumber, red cabbage.
- 14 €
- 02 31 86 02 83 - email@example.com
5. Chez Priscus: a cheese specialty restaurant
In a wooden atmosphere, part cottage, part chalet, Alexandre and Charles offer you a platter of charcuterie: cooked ham, smoked ham from La Manche, Rosette de Lyon and the heart of Neufchâtel, salad and 2 glasses of champagne.