From October 21 to 25, Calvados celebrates the horse with the 3e edition of Équidays. Between visits, parades, shows, meetings and discovery of the equine industry: more than 100 activities await you!
On our territory, you can for example:
- make a baptism in a sulky with Sulky Passion
- participate in animal and human well-being workshops at Crins de la Baie
- visit the center of equine research and health located in Goustranville
- heat up the dance floor at Boogie-Woogie at Haras du Manoir de Sens
- spend a discovery afternoon at the Ferme Equestre Les Six Chemins ou a morning discovery at the Hérouvillette stable.
Find the program of all activities directly on the Équidays 2023 website